Friday, July 30, 2010

200 Posts

Hello everyone! How has God been blessing your life? Me, well I will start by sharing the great news that I have nanny job! It starts on Monday and I am sooo excited! See I have been praying for a job for months and I must admit that at times, I doubted I would find one; but God showed me HIS TIMING IS PERFECT!
Now that I will have a job, I can start seriously looking for a car too! And this year, I get to vote! Before I decide who to vote for, I must do some real research to be sure I vote for the right person. You know, someone with conservative values, pro-life, good experience, and those kinds of things.

I know I should apologize for not posting in sooooo long! I can't believe this is my 200th post! I probably would have reached it much sooner if I hadn't taken so many breaks but hey, God has been blessing us with BEAUTIFUL weather the last week (except the severe thunderstorms the other day) but all in all, my summer has been really laid back. I wish I had been to the beach or gone swimming more, or just had a small party but no, nothin fun like that happened. I actually haven't seen any of my friends in a while...
Well anyways, I hope God is blessing you all abundantly and that you are growing closer to Him everyday!

Have a lovely day,
Butterfly <3

5 comments:

Tunafish said...

Hey =) this was really encouraging to be hearing from you again! =) Wish my summer was more laid back. But then, it kinda is. For me. I need to tell you everything that's happened but I don't really want to type/write it all out again so could I direct you to Jillian's latest post where I commented. I think I got most of it on there. That sounded really lame. Anyways, glad GOD's working in your life and I pray He continues to bless you. Jesus loves you! =)

SocialButterfly said...

Hey Tuna! I haven't been posting in forever! I don't like such a boring summer! I like going places and doing fun things. I will check out the comment you were mentioning. I will pray that God will work in your life! God bless you too!

JLY! (Jesus loves you!)

Jennifer R said...

I love your blog!! I would love to read more of what you have to say! :)

hapi said...

Hi SocialButterfly, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Toyin O. said...

Hope your summer picks up energy soon:)